Thursday, October 8, 2009

BBY (Better Back Yard)

DSCN0444

 

We’ve been watering the back yard like mad, and this past weekend, DH mowed for me – it looks AWESOME! We’re going to put up a fence next month so our Little Guy can run around and we won’t have to worry about him running away or getting lost. It’s going to be so much fun! The little tiny thing in the far corner of the yard is my compost pile I wanted one, but I wanted to make sure it was plenty far from my house. I didn’t want to attract bugs and critters. Well, it’s far enough away, and full of grass clippings and food bits. I’m going to add some wood chips one of these days. I have a few other outdoors projects to do, I just haven’t found the time to do them!

Soon we’ll really be able to enjoy that backyard! I can’t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment